SRLN DMCA AND NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT
SRLN DMCA AND NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT (10-8-15)
Self-Represented Litigation Network (SRLN), a project of The New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity (“NVF”), respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that SRLN site users do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been infringed under copyright law by material provided on or via an SLRN website may provide a notice to the SLRN designated Copyright Agent for SRLN sites containing the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit SRLN to locate the material;
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement claims and notices should be submitted through our online DMCA Takedown Request form.