- Presentations (3) Apply Presentations filter
- Conferences & Summits (2) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Plain Language & LEP (2) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Self-Help Centers (2) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (2) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- 100% Access to Justice (1) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Allied Professionals (1) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- Ethics Education (1) Apply Ethics Education filter
- Evaluation (1) Apply Evaluation filter
- Judicial Ethics (1) Apply Judicial Ethics filter
- LEP and Access (1) Apply LEP and Access filter
- LEP Reports (1) Apply LEP Reports filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (1) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (1) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (1) Apply Research filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
- Strategic Planning (1) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Webinars (1) Apply Webinars filter
Report: Report and Recommendations for the Translation and Distribution of Legal Materials for Hmong, Somali and Spanish Speaking Minnesotans (Minnesota 2007)
This Report and Recommendations for the Translation and Distribution of Legal Materials for Hmong, Somali and Spanish Speaking Minnesotans (2007) was developed by the Minnesota Legal Services Coalition to assist the Minnesota Judicial Branch in its effort ...
Weblinks: Language Access Bench Cards (Multiple States 2015)
As courts develop language access policies, many are developing bench card to standardize bench officer protocols. Examples of a few follow: Minnesota Bench Card for Courtroom Interpreting Minnesota Bench Card for Video Remote Interpreting in the Courtroo ...
Webinar: Pro Se/Self Help Program Management (SRLN 2006)
The following are the presentation and supplemental materials from the SRLN Webinar entitled "Pro Se Program Management" which was presented on March 22, 2006 by Susan Ledray, Pro Se Services Manager at the 4th Judicial District Court in Hennepi ...
News: Call for Justice (Minnesota 2015)
Call for Justice, LLC is an innovative non-profit in Minneapolis that seeks to improve access to justice by connecting low-income people to existing legal resources, in partnership with United Way 211 and others. Through collaboration and training, Call f ...
Conference: CTC 2015, Court Technology Conference (Minneapolis 2015)
CTC is the largest court technology conference in the world, bringing together more than 1,500 court professionals for three days of learning, training and networking. For more information, including links to materials, please visit the CTC15 event page. ...
Conference: SRLN Equal Justice Conference Pre-Conference (Minneapolis 2008)
The SRLN Preconference to the 2008 Equal Justice Conference engaged lawyers, judges and advocates in a series of sessions on best practices in self-help center and law library programs and partnerships. The Preconference included a visit to the nearby Hen ...
Evaluation: Report on the Self-Help Centers of the 4th Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Judicial Branch 2004)
This report is an evaluation of the Self Help Programs of the Fourth Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota, located in Hennepin County. The Hennepin County District Court Self Help Centers and Program provide a mature and effective service to ...