- (-) Remove Courses & Trainings filter Courses & Trainings
- (-) Remove Ethics Education filter Ethics Education
- (-) Remove Judicial Ethics filter Judicial Ethics
- Presentations (1) Apply Presentations filter
- Trainer of the Trainer Materials / Curricula (1) Apply Trainer of the Trainer Materials / Curricula filter
Results 1 - 1 of 1 for [2015-01-01T00:00:00Z TO 2016-01-01T00:00:00Z], Judicial Ethics, Ethics Education, Courses & Trainings, Richard Zorza, 2013
Curriculum: Access to Justice for the Self Represented (SRLN & NCSC 2013)
The following modules are designed to assist judges in handling cases involving self-represented litigants (SRLs). They contain tools and techniques for judges to operate their courtrooms effectively, comply with the law, maintain neutrality, and increase ...