- (-) Remove Evaluation filter Evaluation
- (-) Remove Forms filter Forms
- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- Research (2) Apply Research filter
- Plain Language (1) Apply Plain Language filter
- Plain Language & LEP (1) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for [2015-01-01T00:00:00Z TO 2016-01-01T00:00:00Z], Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys, Evaluation, Forms
Evaluation: Michigan Legal Help Evaluation Report (MLHP 2015)
Executive Summary The Michigan Legal Help Program (MLHP) consists of two components: an interactive statewide website and affiliated Self-Help Centers that provide legal information assistance to individuals representing themselves in simple civil legal m ...
Report: Can Translation Software Help Legal Services Agencies Deliver Legal Information More Effectively in Foreign Languages and Plain English? (Hineline & Hogue 2013)
This report investigates the current and possible uses of translation tools, including fully-automated machine translation and a somewhat different translation technology, translation memory. Translation memory re-uses whole phrases that an expert has pre ...