- (-) Remove 100% Access to Justice filter 100% Access to Justice
- (-) Remove Evaluation filter Evaluation
- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Research (1) Apply Research filter
Results 1 - 1 of 1 for mediation; process evaluation; research, Greacen Associates, 2013, Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys, Evaluation, 100% Access to Justice
Report: North Dakota Supreme Court Family Mediation Pilot Project Evaluation
In this report, the North Dakota Supreme Court evaluates its mandatory mediation pilot program for contested parenting time matters. Over the course of four years, and through this report as well as prior interim reports, it was determined that the pilot ...