- 100% Access to Justice (5) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Self-Help Centers (5) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (4) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- Courts (3) Apply Courts filter
- Legal Aid (3) Apply Legal Aid filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (3) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Law Schools (2) Apply Law Schools filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (2) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (2) Apply Research filter
- Technology (2) Apply Technology filter
- Triage (2) Apply Triage filter
- Allied Professionals (1) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- ATJ Commissions (1) Apply ATJ Commissions filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Evaluation (1) Apply Evaluation filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency (1) Apply Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency filter
- Judges (1) Apply Judges filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Private Bar (1) Apply Private Bar filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
- Surveys (1) Apply Surveys filter
- Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services (1) Apply Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services filter
- Triage & Service Portal (1) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
Maryland Centralizes District and Circuit Court Self-Help While Expanding Phone and Mobile Support (News 2016)
After unifying its statewide self-help support services into a single call line and support center, the Maryland court system’s new Maryland Self-Help Center expects to at least double the number of litigants it has previously helped while also expanding ...
Pakistan’s New Legal Incubator Expands ATJ and Promotes Legal Entrepreneurship (News 2016)
Law school incubators continue to lead the way in teaching young lawyers to build a legal career around principles of access to justice, client centered business practices and encouraging legal entrepreneurship that views the lawyer as part of a larger ec ...
News: 2015 TIG Grants Included Five Court Partnership Grants – 2016 Should Bring More As We Build a 100% Access Technology Infrastructure (LSC 2016)
LSC's 2015 TIG grants included five grants to projects being undertaken by legal aid and court partnerships, according to the Request for Letters of Intent to Apply for 2016 Grant Funding we should see significantly more partnership awards in 2016. ...
News: Alaska Court Uses Triage and Targeted Pro Bono Unbundled Legal Advice to Settle 80% of Contested Domestic Cases (Alaska State Court System 2015)
Various Supplementary Resources: Listen to a piece about ERP on NPR Learn more about the self-help services in Alaska for family law cases (opens as PDF) Early Resolution for Family Law Cases in Alaska's Courts Faster, Cheaper & As Satisfying: An ...
News: VA Legal Aid Society's New Online Triage System Dramatically Realigns Staff Resources to Increase Service to Eligible Clients (VA Legal Aid 2016)
With a new online eligibility tool (neotalogic.com) built in Neota Logic, Virginia Legal Aid Society (VLAS), which typically handles 14,000 calls a year on its hotline, successfully diverted 1,800 ineligible intakes in the first eight months of the tool ...
News: Orange County, CA and the State of Texas Conduct User Experience Research and Learn that SRLs in Civil Cases Can E-File (Texas & California 2016)
What are we learning about self-represented litigants who e-file? Who are they? Where are they? What cases do they file? How do the tools work for them? Using identical survey instruments, the Superior Court in Orange County and the Texas Office of Court ...
News: California Uses Video Conferencing to Extend Reach of Self-Help Center Across Three Rural Counties (California 2015)
SHARP: Expanding Access to Justice for Rural Californians Meet SHARP (sharpcourts.org), an innovative self-help center model that’s using video conferencing to expand access to justice for self-represented litigants across California’s Butte, Glenn and Te ...
Reaching SRLs During COVID: Outreach Campaigns Leverage Social Media, Ad Spots, and Traditional Print to Ensure SRLs Know Self-Help Support Is Still Available (News 2021)
With in-person support for SRLs limited or halted due to COVID, a significant number of self-help services are continuing to serve the public even when their court might be closed. The challenge in this circumstance becomes how to tell the public that sel ...