- 100% Access to Justice (4) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Self-Help Centers (4) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Courts (3) Apply Courts filter
- Legal Aid (3) Apply Legal Aid filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (3) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (2) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Technology (2) Apply Technology filter
- Triage (2) Apply Triage filter
- Allied Professionals (1) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- ATJ Commissions (1) Apply ATJ Commissions filter
- Judges (1) Apply Judges filter
- Law Schools (1) Apply Law Schools filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Private Bar (1) Apply Private Bar filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (1) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (1) Apply Research filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
- Triage & Service Portal (1) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Maryland Centralizes District and Circuit Court Self-Help While Expanding Phone and Mobile Support (News 2016)
After unifying its statewide self-help support services into a single call line and support center, the Maryland court system’s new Maryland Self-Help Center expects to at least double the number of litigants it has previously helped while also expanding ...
News: 2015 TIG Grants Included Five Court Partnership Grants – 2016 Should Bring More As We Build a 100% Access Technology Infrastructure (LSC 2016)
LSC's 2015 TIG grants included five grants to projects being undertaken by legal aid and court partnerships, according to the Request for Letters of Intent to Apply for 2016 Grant Funding we should see significantly more partnership awards in 2016. ...
News: Alaska Court Uses Triage and Targeted Pro Bono Unbundled Legal Advice to Settle 80% of Contested Domestic Cases (Alaska State Court System 2015)
Various Supplementary Resources: Listen to a piece about ERP on NPR Learn more about the self-help services in Alaska for family law cases (opens as PDF) Early Resolution for Family Law Cases in Alaska's Courts Faster, Cheaper & As Satisfying: An ...
News: VA Legal Aid Society's New Online Triage System Dramatically Realigns Staff Resources to Increase Service to Eligible Clients (VA Legal Aid 2016)
With a new online eligibility tool (neotalogic.com) built in Neota Logic, Virginia Legal Aid Society (VLAS), which typically handles 14,000 calls a year on its hotline, successfully diverted 1,800 ineligible intakes in the first eight months of the tool ...
News: California Uses Video Conferencing to Extend Reach of Self-Help Center Across Three Rural Counties (California 2015)
SHARP: Expanding Access to Justice for Rural Californians Meet SHARP (sharpcourts.org), an innovative self-help center model that’s using video conferencing to expand access to justice for self-represented litigants across California’s Butte, Glenn and Te ...
Reaching SRLs During COVID: Outreach Campaigns Leverage Social Media, Ad Spots, and Traditional Print to Ensure SRLs Know Self-Help Support Is Still Available (News 2021)
With in-person support for SRLs limited or halted due to COVID, a significant number of self-help services are continuing to serve the public even when their court might be closed. The challenge in this circumstance becomes how to tell the public that sel ...