- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- Research (5) Apply Research filter
- Evaluation (2) Apply Evaluation filter
- Reports (2) Apply Reports filter
- Technology (2) Apply Technology filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Best Practices (1) Apply Best Practices filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency (1) Apply Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency filter
- Law Libraries (1) Apply Law Libraries filter
- Libraries (1) Apply Libraries filter
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Report: The Sustainable 21st Century Law Library: Vision, Deployment and Assessment for Access to Justice (Zorza 2012)
Richard Zorza writes that “this is a moment of opportunity for law libraries to transform themselves as leaders in providing access to justice for all as part of a broad alignment of the legal system.” He notes that law libraries are becoming entry points ...
Presentation: LSC Board Briefing: Technology, Collaboration and Innovation Opportunities (Bravi, Hough, O'Brien, Paul, Zorza 2011)
Briefing presented to the LSC Board in January 2011. Presenters: Scott Bravi, Chief Information Officer, Arnold and Porter Bonnie Hough, Managing Attorney, California Administrative Office of the Courts Mark O'Brien, Executive Director, Pro Bono Net ...
Best Practices: Best Practices in E-Filing (LSC & SRLN 2013)
This document, the preparation of which was funded by the Legal Services Corporation through a grant to Central Minnesota Legal Services, was developed in close collaboration with SRLN. It explores a variety of principles and practices in areas from fee w ...
Evaluation: LiveHelp (Chat) Pilot Project Final Evaluation (Zorza 2007)
This May 2007 report evaluations the LiveHelp Pilot Project, live chat services for access to justice web site users. Recommended Citation: Richard Zorza, LiveHelp Pilot Project: Chat Services for Access to Justice Web Site Users, Montana Legal Services ...
Evaluation: Report on the Self-Help Centers of the 4th Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Judicial Branch 2004)
This report is an evaluation of the Self Help Programs of the Fourth Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota, located in Hennepin County. The Hennepin County District Court Self Help Centers and Program provide a mature and effective service to ...