- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- (-) Remove Research filter Research
- (-) Remove Technology filter Technology
- Evaluation (1) Apply Evaluation filter
- Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency (1) Apply Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for Richard Zorza, [2015-01-01T00:00:00Z TO 2016-01-01T00:00:00Z], Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys, Technology, United States, Research
Presentation: LSC Board Briefing: Technology, Collaboration and Innovation Opportunities (Bravi, Hough, O'Brien, Paul, Zorza 2011)
Briefing presented to the LSC Board in January 2011. Presenters: Scott Bravi, Chief Information Officer, Arnold and Porter Bonnie Hough, Managing Attorney, California Administrative Office of the Courts Mark O'Brien, Executive Director, Pro Bono Net ...
Evaluation: LiveHelp (Chat) Pilot Project Final Evaluation (Zorza 2007)
This May 2007 report evaluations the LiveHelp Pilot Project, live chat services for access to justice web site users. Recommended Citation: Richard Zorza, LiveHelp Pilot Project: Chat Services for Access to Justice Web Site Users, Montana Legal Services ...