- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- (-) Remove Research filter Research
- Reports (4) Apply Reports filter
- Technology (3) Apply Technology filter
- Evaluation (2) Apply Evaluation filter
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- 100% Access to Justice (1) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Best Practices (1) Apply Best Practices filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Funding (1) Apply Funding filter
- Funding Strategies (1) Apply Funding Strategies filter
- Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency (1) Apply Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (1) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- Law Libraries (1) Apply Law Libraries filter
- Libraries (1) Apply Libraries filter
- Self-Help Centers (1) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Working Groups (1) Apply Working Groups filter
Report: LiveHelp Pilot Project Final Evaluation Report (Montana 2007)
This report evaluates LiveHelp, an experimental tool added to the LawHelp network of access to justice websites that helps those not fully familiar with legal information on the web find that information. The full report can be downloaded below. Reports T ...
Report: The Sustainable 21st Century Law Library: Vision, Deployment and Assessment for Access to Justice (Zorza 2012)
Richard Zorza writes that “this is a moment of opportunity for law libraries to transform themselves as leaders in providing access to justice for all as part of a broad alignment of the legal system.” He notes that law libraries are becoming entry points ...
Presentation: LSC Board Briefing: Technology, Collaboration and Innovation Opportunities (Bravi, Hough, O'Brien, Paul, Zorza 2011)
Briefing presented to the LSC Board in January 2011. Presenters: Scott Bravi, Chief Information Officer, Arnold and Porter Bonnie Hough, Managing Attorney, California Administrative Office of the Courts Mark O'Brien, Executive Director, Pro Bono Net ...
Best Practices: Best Practices in E-Filing (LSC & SRLN 2013)
This document, the preparation of which was funded by the Legal Services Corporation through a grant to Central Minnesota Legal Services, was developed in close collaboration with SRLN. It explores a variety of principles and practices in areas from fee w ...
Evaluation: LiveHelp (Chat) Pilot Project Final Evaluation (Zorza 2007)
This May 2007 report evaluations the LiveHelp Pilot Project, live chat services for access to justice web site users. Recommended Citation: Richard Zorza, LiveHelp Pilot Project: Chat Services for Access to Justice Web Site Users, Montana Legal Services ...
Evaluation: Report on the Self-Help Centers of the 4th Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Judicial Branch 2004)
This report is an evaluation of the Self Help Programs of the Fourth Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota, located in Hennepin County. The Hennepin County District Court Self Help Centers and Program provide a mature and effective service to ...
Resource: Title IV-D Funding Resource Guide (SRLN 2014, revised 2017)
Many state court systems and individual courts take advantage of federal funding under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act to obtain reimbursement for the costs of adjudicating child support and paternity matters when hearings are handled by persons oth ...