- (-) Remove Courses & Trainings filter Courses & Trainings
- (-) Remove Judicial Ethics filter Judicial Ethics
- Ethics Education (1) Apply Ethics Education filter
- Presentations (1) Apply Presentations filter
- Trainer of the Trainer Materials / Curricula (1) Apply Trainer of the Trainer Materials / Curricula filter
Results 1 - 1 of 1 for Self-Represented Litigation Network, Judicial Ethics, Courses & Trainings
Curriculum: Access to Justice for the Self Represented (SRLN & NCSC 2013)
The following modules are designed to assist judges in handling cases involving self-represented litigants (SRLs). They contain tools and techniques for judges to operate their courtrooms effectively, comply with the law, maintain neutrality, and increase ...