- (-) Remove Automated Forms & E-Filing filter Automated Forms & E-Filing
- (-) Remove Best Practices filter Best Practices
- Forms (3) Apply Forms filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (3) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (3) Apply Research filter
- Articles & SRLN Briefs (1) Apply Articles & SRLN Briefs filter
- Best Practices for Self-Help Centers (1) Apply Best Practices for Self-Help Centers filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Self-Help Centers (1) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (1) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Best Practices: Best Practices in E-Filing (LSC & SRLN 2013)
This document, the preparation of which was funded by the Legal Services Corporation through a grant to Central Minnesota Legal Services, was developed in close collaboration with SRLN. It explores a variety of principles and practices in areas from fee w ...
Best Practices: Document Assembly Programs Best Practices Guide for Court System Development and Implementation Using A2J Author (New York 2017)
Beginning in 2005, the New York State courts began developing Document Assembly Programs for use in its Help Centers using A2J Author for the front-end, HotDocs software for the back-end, and LawHelp Interactive server to host the programs. By 2009, this ...
Article: The Case for Court-Based Document Assembly Programs: A review of the New York State Court System’s "DIY" Forms (Klempner 2014)
In this article, Rochelle Klempner, Chief Counsel, New York State Courts Access to Justice Program, explores how document assembly systems can serve as a critical tool for access to justice for the self-represented litigant. Part I provides an overview of ...