- (-) Remove Research filter Research
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (2) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- 100% Access to Justice (1) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Best Practices (1) Apply Best Practices filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
- Triage & Service Portal (1) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for Research, Legal Services Corporation, United States, [2015-01-01T00:00:00Z TO 2016-01-01T00:00:00Z]
Best Practices: Best Practices in E-Filing (LSC & SRLN 2013)
This document, the preparation of which was funded by the Legal Services Corporation through a grant to Central Minnesota Legal Services, was developed in close collaboration with SRLN. It explores a variety of principles and practices in areas from fee w ...
Report: Report of the Summit on the Use of Technology to Expand Access to Justice (LSC 2013)
In 2012 and 2013, the Legal Services Corporation convened a national Technology Summit that brought together more than 75 representatives of legal aid programs, courts, government, and business as well as technology experts, academics, and private practit ...