- (-) Remove Best Practices filter Best Practices
- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- (-) Remove Research filter Research
- Self-Help Centers (3) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (3) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Best Practices for Self-Help Centers (2) Apply Best Practices for Self-Help Centers filter
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (2) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (2) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- General Non-Profit Resources for Planning and Evaluation (1) Apply General Non-Profit Resources for Planning and Evaluation filter
- Integration with Institutional Process (1) Apply Integration with Institutional Process filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (1) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- Scaling in Court Systems (1) Apply Scaling in Court Systems filter
- Strategic Planning (1) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services (1) Apply Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services filter
- Working Groups (1) Apply Working Groups filter
SRLN Brief: Communications Resources (SRLN 2015)
A communications strategy, which is central to any project's success, not only charts communications with internal and external customers, but also serves as an important driver for the metrics collected to measure success. Voices for Civil Justice h ...
Best Practices: Best Practices in Court-Based Programs for the Self-Represented: Concepts, Attributes, Issues for Exploration, Examples, Contacts, and Resources (SRLN 2008)
This document, now in its second version, summarizes forty-two best practices in court based self-help service innovation, with descriptions of each practice, suggested attributes, examples and contacts. Recommended Citation, The Self-Represented Litiga ...
Best Practices: Best Practices in E-Filing (LSC & SRLN 2013)
This document, the preparation of which was funded by the Legal Services Corporation through a grant to Central Minnesota Legal Services, was developed in close collaboration with SRLN. It explores a variety of principles and practices in areas from fee w ...
Best Practices: Best Practices For Court Help Centers: A Guide for Court Administrators and Help Center Staff Inside and Outside New York State (New York 2015)
A comprehensive best practices guide developed by New York covering the details of day-to-day operations of a self-help center, including a history of the New York state court help centers, initial considerations, types of services to offer, staffing and ...