- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- Reports (2) Apply Reports filter
- Research (2) Apply Research filter
- 100% Access to Justice (1) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Evaluation (1) Apply Evaluation filter
- Strategic Planning (1) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Surveys (1) Apply Surveys filter
- (-) Remove California filter California
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for 2003, California, Bonnie Rose Hough, United States, Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
Report: A Report and Analysis of Action Plans throughout California (California 2003)
This June 2003 report analyzes pro se court action plans from county courts throughout California, examining court program needs assessments and program designs as well as the community partnerships which were integral to plan development in each county. ...
Evaluation: A Report to the California Legislature- Family Law Information Centers: An Evaluation of Three Pilot Programs (Judicial Council of California 2003)
Final report from an evaluation of three pilot Family Law Information Centers-- in Los Angeles, Fresno, and Sutter Counties-- which were established by the California Legislature in 1999 as a response to the increasing number of litigants appearing in fam ...