- (-) Remove Remote filter Remote
- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Constitutional Issues (1) Apply Constitutional Issues filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Judges (1) Apply Judges filter
- Justice for All (1) Apply Justice for All filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (1) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (1) Apply Research filter
- Simplification (1) Apply Simplification filter
- Triage (1) Apply Triage filter
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for 2021, SRLN, Remote
SRLN Brief: Addressing Remote Hearing Access and Digital Divide for SRLs (SRLN 2020)
As courts have moved to remote access due to the COVID-19 pandemic, new issues have emerged for SRLs, including but not limited to the following: Lack of tech support Lack of devices Limited data and phone minutes Spotty internet access Slow internet spee ...
Comments: SRLN Comments to Proposed Court Rule Changes in Florida on Technology Integration (SRLN 2021)
On July 1, 2021, the Florida Supreme Court appointed Workgroup on the Continuity of Court Operations and Proceedings During and After COVID-19 filed a petition to amend the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, Florida Rules of General Practice and Judicial A ...