- (-) Remove Self-Help Centers filter Self-Help Centers
- Best Practices for Self-Help Centers (3) Apply Best Practices for Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (3) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (2) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Allied Professionals (1) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- Best Practices (1) Apply Best Practices filter
- CCJ/COSCA Leadership (1) Apply CCJ/COSCA Leadership filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Human Centered Design (1) Apply Human Centered Design filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (1) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (1) Apply Research filter
- Strategic Planning (1) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- (-) Remove United States filter United States
Reaching SRLs During COVID: Outreach Campaigns Leverage Social Media, Ad Spots, and Traditional Print to Ensure SRLs Know Self-Help Support Is Still Available (News 2021)
With in-person support for SRLs limited or halted due to COVID, a significant number of self-help services are continuing to serve the public even when their court might be closed. The challenge in this circumstance becomes how to tell the public that sel ...
Resolution: In Support of Continuing Efforts to Meet Civil Legal Needs (CCJ/COSCA 2021)
In February of 2021, the Conference of Chief Justices and the Conference of State Court Administrators adopted Resolution 2 In Support of Continuing Efforts to Meet Civil Legal Needs. After extensive findings setting out the need, especially during the CO ...
Report: Better_______: Strategies for User-Informed Legal Design (Michigan Advocacy Program and Graphic Advocacy Project 2021)
In 2019, the Michigan Advocacy Program (MAP) received a Technology Initiative Grant (TIG) from the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) to bring UX design and usability testing training to the justice community. After having struggled with these topics in the ...
News: Self-Help Innovations in Maryland (News 2021)
The Maryland Court Help Center 2021 Provider Conference offered a glimpse into some of the cutting edge innovations in self-help in the COVID era. 1 Court Help Center Knowledge Base Maryland Court Help Providers have access to the Court Help Center Know ...