- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- ATJ Commissions (1) Apply ATJ Commissions filter
- Legal Aid (1) Apply Legal Aid filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (1) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (1) Apply Research filter
- Simplification (1) Apply Simplification filter
- Strategic Planning (1) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Triage (1) Apply Triage filter
Results 1 - 2 of 2 for Legal Aid
Report: Business Process Analysis in Legal Aid: How Florida Rural Legal Services Partnered with Toyota to Improve Its Client Intake and Customer Service (Legal Services Corporation 2021)
Many organizations have experience with business process analysis (BPA), a method to analyze a company’s processes and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its operations. In fact, there are multiple methodologies used to accomplish the goals of BP ...
News: Leveraging Emergency Response Network Coordination to Meet SRLs In Need: Legal Aid Society of Hawai’i Launches Text-to-Legal Services Pilot at COVID-19 Food Distribution Sites Across County (Legal Aid Society of Hawai'i 2020)
As COVID-19 increases the need for civil legal help, the Legal Aid Society of Hawai’i took an innovative approach to meet SRLs where many are in these challenging times: food distribution sites. As a member of one of Hawai`i’s FEMA Emergency Support Funct ...