- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Law Schools (2) Apply Law Schools filter
- Research (2) Apply Research filter
- Unbundling (2) Apply Unbundling filter
- Conferences & Summits (1) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- DEIB (1) Apply DEIB filter
- Human Centered Design (1) Apply Human Centered Design filter
- Presentations (1) Apply Presentations filter
- Remote (1) Apply Remote filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (1) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
Conference: ABA and IAALS Better Access through Unbundling, From Ideation to Implementation (Denver 2017)
The American Bar Association's (ABA) Standing Committee on the Delivery of Legal Services and the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (IAALS) hosted the Better Access through Unbundling, From Ideation to Implementation conferen ...
Website: IAALS Honoring Families Initiative (IAALS)
The Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System Honoring Families Initiative is a project aimed at promoting new approaches to improve outcomes in legal issues related to divorce, separation, and custody. Visit the IAALS Honoring Families ...
Report: Eighteen Ways Courts Should Use Technology to Better Serve Their Customers (Greacen; IAALS 2018)
Published in 2018, this report provides a path forward to help courts use existing technologies to improve the user experience, particularly for those people who choose to represent themselves. Among the report’s detailed recommendations are: Ensure court ...
Website: IAALS Unbundling Legal Services Initiatives (IAALS 2018)
Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (IAALS) publishes guides and toolkits for consumers, non-legal professionals, lawyers, and court leadership. Each provides information, guidance, and additional resources tailored to the specific ...
Report: Better Access Through Unbundling Post-Conference Report (IAALS 2018)
On October 26- 27, 2017, the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System (IAALS), in partnership with the American Bar Association (ABA) hosted the Better Access through Unbundling: from Ideation to Implementation Conference. IAALS publishe ...
Resource: Paths to Racial Justice (IAALS 2021)
The Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System at University of Denver launched an series of conversations about the pathways to realizing justice for all. In their Paths to Justice Summit Series, IAALS explored the impacts of the pandemic ...