- Court Navigators (5) Apply Court Navigators filter
- Management of Programs (5) Apply Management of Programs filter
- Evaluations/Progress Reports (2) Apply Evaluations/Progress Reports filter
- Presentations (2) Apply Presentations filter
- 100% Access to Justice (1) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Conferences & Summits (1) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Intake & Data Sheets (1) Apply Intake & Data Sheets filter
- LEP and Access (1) Apply LEP and Access filter
- Plain Language & LEP (1) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
- Webinars (1) Apply Webinars filter
- (-) Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Montana (4) Apply Montana filter
- California (3) Apply California filter
- New York (3) Apply New York filter
- Ohio (3) Apply Ohio filter
- Illinois (2) Apply Illinois filter
- Maryland (2) Apply Maryland filter
- Massachusetts (2) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Wisconsin (2) Apply Wisconsin filter
- Alaska (1) Apply Alaska filter
- Arizona (1) Apply Arizona filter
- Connecticut (1) Apply Connecticut filter
- District of Columbia (1) Apply District of Columbia filter
- Hawaii (1) Apply Hawaii filter
- Iowa (1) Apply Iowa filter
- Mississippi (1) Apply Mississippi filter
- Oklahoma (1) Apply Oklahoma filter
- Pennsylvania (1) Apply Pennsylvania filter
Report: Introduction to LiveHelp- Helping People Find Legal Information Online
This one-page handout from a 2007 TIG conference discusses how LiveHelp works. Georgia Iowa Montana United States 2007 TIG LiveHelp Report Handout (2).pdf 2007 ...
National Association for Court Management (NACM) 2018 Annual Conference (Atlanta)
The 2018 NACM annual conference will occur in Atlanta, Georgia and will focus on the power of active engagement. For more information see the conference webpage. Sunday, July 22, 2018- 1:00pm to Thursday, July 26, 2018- 12:00pm Add to Calendar iCalendar O ...
Resource: Sample Materials- Intake Forms and Data Sheets
Here is a compilation of examples of intake forms and data sheets garnered from some of the programs studied and described in the nonlawyer navigator report. Please note, these documents are only samples provided by program leaders, some of which may not ...
Resource: Georgia- Southwest GA Self-Help Center- County Report (2018)
This is a county report of the Southwest GA Self-Help Center in 2018. The full report is attached. Evaluations/Progress Reports Georgia United States Georgia- SWGA Self Help- 2018 County Report.pdf Laureen Kelly 2018 ...
Resource: Georgia- Southwest GA Self-Help Center- Final Report (June 2018- December 2019)
This is a final report from June 2018-December 2019 of the Southwest GA Self-Help Center. The full report is attached. Evaluations/Progress Reports Georgia United States Georgia- SWGA Self Help Center- Final Report June 2018-December 2019.pdf Laureen Al ...
Webinar: Technology Tools to Enhance Legal Services for LEP- Websites, Videos and More (LSNTAP, LSC, ProBonoNet 2014)
In the webinar Technology Tools to Enhance Legal Services for Limited English Proficiency, four panelists (Kathy Daniels, IT Administrator Statewide Legal Services in Connecticut, Rochelle Klempner, Chief Counsel NYS Access to Justice Program, Mike Monaha ...
Conference: American Bar Association/National Legal Aid and Defenders Association Annual Equal Justice Conference (Atlanta 2020)
The 2020 ABA/NLADA Equal Justice annual conference will occur in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information see the Equal Justice Conference event page.. Thursday, May 7, 2020- 8:00am to Saturday, May 9, 2020- 5:00pm Add to Calendar iCalendar Outlook Google Y ...
Resource: Navigator Programs' Remote Services (McClymont 2021)
In light of court closures and other operational disruptions occasioned by COVID 19, many court-based nonlawyer navigator programs around the country which had previously provided only in person services to help self-represented litigants (SRLs) in their ...
Resource: Navigator Programs' Contact List (McClymont 2022)
This list of contacts includes nonlawyer navigator program leaders whose programs are described in the study, Nonlawyer Navigators in State Courts: An Emerging Consensus. It is current as of August 2022. Management of Programs Alaska Arizona California Di ...