- Court Navigators (2) Apply Court Navigators filter
- 100% Access to Justice (1) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Communications (1) Apply Communications filter
- Conferences & Summits (1) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Judges (1) Apply Judges filter
- Management of Programs (1) Apply Management of Programs filter
- Presentations (1) Apply Presentations filter
- (-) Remove District of Columbia filter District of Columbia
- Alaska (1) Apply Alaska filter
- Arizona (1) Apply Arizona filter
- California (1) Apply California filter
- Georgia (1) Apply Georgia filter
- Hawaii (1) Apply Hawaii filter
- Illinois (1) Apply Illinois filter
- Maryland (1) Apply Maryland filter
- Massachusetts (1) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Mississippi (1) Apply Mississippi filter
- Montana (1) Apply Montana filter
- New York (1) Apply New York filter
- Ohio (1) Apply Ohio filter
- Oklahoma (1) Apply Oklahoma filter
- Pennsylvania (1) Apply Pennsylvania filter
- Wisconsin (1) Apply Wisconsin filter
Conference: 2017 NACM Annual Conference (Washington, DC 2017)
The 2017 NACM Annual Conference, presented in partnership with the International Association for Court Management (IACA), will be held July 9-13, 2017, in Washington, DC. For more information, please see the NACM event page: https://www.nacmnet.org/confer ...
Resolution: Supporting Recognition of Chief Judge Eric T. Washington, DC Court of Appeals (2017)
Self-Represented Litigation Network Resolution 1-2017 Supporting Recognition of Chief Judge Eric T. Washington, District of Columbia Court of Appeals WHEREAS, Chief Judge Eric T. Washington has served as vice-chair or chair of the Access, Fairness and P ...
Article: Georgetown Prof Explains The Rise Of Nonlawyer Navigators (Vogt 2020)
In this Law360 article, Mary McClymont describes her report “ Nonlawyer Navigators in State Courts: An Emerging Consensus,” which surveys the national landscape of nonlawyer navigator programs and provides an in-depth look at how they fit into the day-to- ...
Conference: American Association of Law Librarians Annual Conference (Washington, D.C. 2019)
The 2019 AALL annual conference will occur in For more information see the AALL Conference webpage. Saturday, July 13, 2019- 8:00am to Tuesday, July 16, 2019- 5:00pm Add to Calendar iCalendar Outlook Google Yahoo District of Columbia United States SRLN 2 ...
Conference: The Lab @DC, Office of the City Administrator Form-a-Palooza (Washington, DC 2018)
The 2018 Form-a-Palooza sponsored by the Lab @DC, Office of the City Administrator, will occur in Washington, DC and will focus on producing a prototype of select government forms. For more information see the Lab @DC event page. user-centered design; p ...
Resource: Navigator Programs' Contact List (McClymont 2022)
This list of contacts includes nonlawyer navigator program leaders whose programs are described in the study, Nonlawyer Navigators in State Courts: An Emerging Consensus. It is current as of August 2022. Management of Programs Alaska Arizona California Di ...