- Court Navigators (4) Apply Court Navigators filter
- Management of Programs (4) Apply Management of Programs filter
- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- DEIB (1) Apply DEIB filter
- Legal Aid (1) Apply Legal Aid filter
- Legal Info vs Legal Advice (1) Apply Legal Info vs Legal Advice filter
- Operations/Training Guides (1) Apply Operations/Training Guides filter
- Plain Language & LEP (1) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Recruitment & Job Descriptions (1) Apply Recruitment & Job Descriptions filter
- State Language Access Plans (1) Apply State Language Access Plans filter
- (-) Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- California (3) Apply California filter
- Illinois (3) Apply Illinois filter
- Maryland (3) Apply Maryland filter
- New York (3) Apply New York filter
- Alaska (2) Apply Alaska filter
- Arizona (2) Apply Arizona filter
- Massachusetts (2) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Montana (2) Apply Montana filter
- New Jersey (2) Apply New Jersey filter
- Ohio (2) Apply Ohio filter
- Utah (2) Apply Utah filter
- Colorado (1) Apply Colorado filter
- District of Columbia (1) Apply District of Columbia filter
- Georgia (1) Apply Georgia filter
- Indiana (1) Apply Indiana filter
- Kansas (1) Apply Kansas filter
- Kentucky (1) Apply Kentucky filter
- Louisiana (1) Apply Louisiana filter
- Mississippi (1) Apply Mississippi filter
- North Carolina (1) Apply North Carolina filter
- Oklahoma (1) Apply Oklahoma filter
- Oregon (1) Apply Oregon filter
- Pennsylvania (1) Apply Pennsylvania filter
- Texas (1) Apply Texas filter
- Washington (1) Apply Washington filter
- Wisconsin (1) Apply Wisconsin filter
Plan: Hawaii State Judiciary Language Access Plan (Hawaii 2014)
This is the Hawaii State Judiciary Language Access Plan, which can be found at http://www.courts.state.hi.us/docs/services/LEP.pdf. State Language Access Plans Hawaii United States Hawaii Language Access Plan 2013-2014.pdf Hawaii State Judiciary 2014 ...
Resource: Sample Materials- Recruitment & Job Descriptions
Here is a compilation of recruitment and position description examples garnered from some of the programs studied and described in the nonlawyer navigator report. Please note, these documents are only samples provided by program leaders, some of which may ...
Resource: Hawai'i- Volunteer Court Navigator Pilot Program- Court Order (2017)
The attached 2017 Hawai'i court order outlines the protocols, policies and procedures, and guidelines for the Volunteer Court Navigator Pilot Program. Operations/Training Guides Hawaii United States Hawaii- Volunteer Court Navigator Pilot Program- C ...
Resource: Legal Information vs. Legal Advice- Examples
Here is a compilation of examples of documents which programs have used to provide guidance as court staff or navigators offer assistance. These materials include samples from programs described in the nonlawyer navigator study as well as examples from a ...
News: Leveraging Emergency Response Network Coordination to Meet SRLs In Need: Legal Aid Society of Hawai’i Launches Text-to-Legal Services Pilot at COVID-19 Food Distribution Sites Across County (Legal Aid Society of Hawai'i 2020)
As COVID-19 increases the need for civil legal help, the Legal Aid Society of Hawai’i took an innovative approach to meet SRLs where many are in these challenging times: food distribution sites. As a member of one of Hawai`i’s FEMA Emergency Support Funct ...
Racial Justice Statements from the Courts (2020)
After the killing of George Floyd and the national outpouring calling for racial justice in America, many courts issued statements. SRLN is aware of the following. If your state or local court has issued a statement, please send the hyperlink to [email protected] ...
Resource: Navigator Programs' Contact List (McClymont 2022)
This list of contacts includes nonlawyer navigator program leaders whose programs are described in the study, Nonlawyer Navigators in State Courts: An Emerging Consensus. It is current as of August 2022. Management of Programs Alaska Arizona California Di ...