- 100% Access to Justice (8) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (8) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (8) Apply Research filter
- Map Gallery (7) Apply Map Gallery filter
- Reports (5) Apply Reports filter
- Human Centered Design (4) Apply Human Centered Design filter
- Technology (4) Apply Technology filter
- Legal Aid (3) Apply Legal Aid filter
- Triage & Service Portal (3) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
- About Cartography (2) Apply About Cartography filter
- ATJ Commissions (2) Apply ATJ Commissions filter
- Conferences & Summits (2) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Courts (2) Apply Courts filter
- Justice for All (2) Apply Justice for All filter
- Presentations (2) Apply Presentations filter
- Remote (2) Apply Remote filter
- Simplification (2) Apply Simplification filter
- State-by-State (2) Apply State-by-State filter
- Strategic Planning (2) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Triage (2) Apply Triage filter
- Unbundling (2) Apply Unbundling filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Best Practices (1) Apply Best Practices filter
- Constitutional Issues (1) Apply Constitutional Issues filter
- Datasets & Indices (1) Apply Datasets & Indices filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- GIS Team (1) Apply GIS Team filter
- Integration with Institutional Process (1) Apply Integration with Institutional Process filter
- Judges (1) Apply Judges filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (1) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- Legal Aid Referral Systems to Unbundled (1) Apply Legal Aid Referral Systems to Unbundled filter
- LEP and Access (1) Apply LEP and Access filter
- LEP Reports (1) Apply LEP Reports filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Plain Language & LEP (1) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Private Bar (1) Apply Private Bar filter
- Self-Help Centers (1) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
- State Language Access Plans (1) Apply State Language Access Plans filter
- Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services (1) Apply Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (1) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- Working Groups (1) Apply Working Groups filter
- (-) Remove Florida filter Florida
- Illinois (3) Apply Illinois filter
- Alaska (2) Apply Alaska filter
- Indiana (2) Apply Indiana filter
- Michigan (2) Apply Michigan filter
- New Mexico (2) Apply New Mexico filter
- Colorado (1) Apply Colorado filter
- Iowa (1) Apply Iowa filter
- Louisiana (1) Apply Louisiana filter
- Maryland (1) Apply Maryland filter
- Massachusetts (1) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Minnesota (1) Apply Minnesota filter
- Missouri (1) Apply Missouri filter
- Nebraska (1) Apply Nebraska filter
- Nevada (1) Apply Nevada filter
- North Carolina (1) Apply North Carolina filter
- Ohio (1) Apply Ohio filter
- South Carolina (1) Apply South Carolina filter
- Tennessee (1) Apply Tennessee filter
- Texas (1) Apply Texas filter
- Washington (1) Apply Washington filter
Webinar: Mapping Access to Justice: Success Stories and Lessons Learned from the Field Featuring The Florida Bar Foundation (SRLN 2017)
NOTE: This video can be viewed at any time by registering at the link below. The Self-Represented Litigation Network (SRLN) is hosting this Webinar to share the story of how The Florida Bar Foundation used geographic information systems (GIS) technology ...
Suzanne Wade has been part of the SRLN Geographic Information Systems (GIS) team since July 2017. She is a GIS Specialist whose interest in mapping began with her job as a Helicopter Instructor Pilot for the US Army. After serving in the military, she ob ...
Presentation: What’s In It For Me? How to Use Geospatial Data Visualization to Inform and Engage Decision Makers (EJC 2017)
At the 2017 American Bar Association (ABA) Equal Justice Conference and the National Meeting of State Access to Justice Chairs, Nancy Kinnally and Alison Davis-Holland shared their story of how they used geospatial data visualization and strategic messag ...
News: Florida’s Clerk Russell On Opening a New Self Help Center (Florida 2015)
When we saw this inspiring video of Orange Country Florida Clerk of Courts Tiffany Moore Russell opening a brand new Self Help Center, we had to reach out to her. Clerk Russell has a strong dedication to helping the self-represented litigants in her coun ...
Conference: American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence Custody Litigation Institute (Orlando 2018)
The 2018 ABA Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence Custody Litigation Institute will occur in Orlando, Florida and will focus on preparing new and seasoned attorneys to more effectively and holistically represent survivors of domestic and sexual vi ...
Conference: American Bar Association Mid-Year Meeting (Orlando 2021)
The 2021 ABA midyear conference will occur in Orlando, Florida. For more information see the ABA Conference webpage. Wednesday, February 10, 2021- 8:00am to Tuesday, February 16, 2021- 5:00pm Add to Calendar iCalendar Outlook Google Yahoo Florida United S ...
Conference: SRLN Equal Justice Conference Pre-Conference (Orlando 2009)
The SRLN Preconference to the 2009 Equal Justice Conference engaged lawyers, judges and advocates in a series of discussions on the delivery of legal assistance to low-income individuals. The 2009 Equal Justice Conference was sponsored by the American Bar ...
Report: Testing Triage: Navigating FloridaLawHelp.org (Rae 2019)
In 2019, the Florida Justice Technology Center, conducted user tests of the new FloridaLawHelp.org/triage staging website. The user testing participants were provided with a hypothetical legal problem and asked to navigate the site to get the help they wa ...
Report: Reaching Floridians with Legal Information: Feedback from Focus Groups and User Testing (Rae & Quinn 2018)
In May 2018, the Florida Justice Technology Center’s FloridaLawHelp.org gathered feedback and input from community members, social services organizations and legal services providers. Through a series of focus group discussions as well as individual user ...
Report: Comparing Online Legal Content Formats: The Results of User Research (Rae & Quinn 2018)
In May 2018, the Florida Justice Technology Center’s FloridaLawHelp.org website conducted short user tests of the same legal content in four different formats with 26 Floridians, the majority of whom (over 80%) reported earning less than 250% of the feder ...