- 100% Access to Justice (6) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (5) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (5) Apply Research filter
- Forms (3) Apply Forms filter
- Allied Professionals (2) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- Courts (2) Apply Courts filter
- Evaluation (2) Apply Evaluation filter
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- LEP and Access (2) Apply LEP and Access filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (2) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Plain Language & LEP (2) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Reports (2) Apply Reports filter
- Self-Help Centers (2) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (2) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- Articles & SRLN Briefs (1) Apply Articles & SRLN Briefs filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- DEIB (1) Apply DEIB filter
- Ethics Education (1) Apply Ethics Education filter
- Judicial Ethics (1) Apply Judicial Ethics filter
- Law Schools (1) Apply Law Schools filter
- Plain Language (1) Apply Plain Language filter
- Private Bar (1) Apply Private Bar filter
- Simplification (1) Apply Simplification filter
- State-by-State (1) Apply State-by-State filter
- Surveys (1) Apply Surveys filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
- (-) Remove Washington filter Washington
- New York (3) Apply New York filter
- Alaska (2) Apply Alaska filter
- Indiana (2) Apply Indiana filter
- Louisiana (2) Apply Louisiana filter
- Maryland (2) Apply Maryland filter
- Massachusetts (2) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Minnesota (2) Apply Minnesota filter
- California (1) Apply California filter
- Colorado (1) Apply Colorado filter
- Florida (1) Apply Florida filter
- Hawaii (1) Apply Hawaii filter
- Illinois (1) Apply Illinois filter
- Iowa (1) Apply Iowa filter
- Kentucky (1) Apply Kentucky filter
- Michigan (1) Apply Michigan filter
- Missouri (1) Apply Missouri filter
- Nebraska (1) Apply Nebraska filter
- Nevada (1) Apply Nevada filter
- New Jersey (1) Apply New Jersey filter
- North Carolina (1) Apply North Carolina filter
- Ohio (1) Apply Ohio filter
- Oregon (1) Apply Oregon filter
- Pennsylvania (1) Apply Pennsylvania filter
- South Dakota (1) Apply South Dakota filter
- Tennessee (1) Apply Tennessee filter
- Texas (1) Apply Texas filter
- Utah (1) Apply Utah filter
Report: Washington’s Courthouse Facilitator Programs for Self-Represented Litigants in Family Law Cases (Washington 2008)
This study used a variety of research methods to collect information on Washington’s courthouse facilitator programs and the impact of their operations. Reports Washington WA CF STUDY_2008.pdf 2008 ...
Survey: Washington LawHelp User Survey (WA LawHelp 2015)
This is an example of a survey for online legal services users from Washington LawHelp in Washington State. The Washington LawHelp website provides a link to this survey on every webpage of their site-- the accessibility of the survey link increases user ...
Report: Washington State Civil Legal Needs Study (Washington State Supreme Court 2015)
A Washington Supreme Court commissioned statewide survey of more than 1,600 low-income Washingtonians discovered that seven of ten low-income individuals and families in Washington State face at least one significant civil legal problem each year, and the ...
Conference: American Bar Association Mid-Year Meeting, Seattle (ABA 2022)
The 2022 ABA midyear conference will occur in Seattle, Washington. For more information see the conference webpage. Wednesday, February 9, 2022- 8:00am to Tuesday, February 15, 2022- 5:00pm Add to Calendar iCalendar Outlook Google Yahoo Washington United ...
Article: Law School Firms and Incubators and the Role of the Academic Law Library (Desai 2013)
According to the abstract, this article examines the recently developed postgraduate, law-school-supported programs intended to provide recent graduates with a continued experiential learning environment in order to bridge the gap between law school and l ...
Weblinks: Language Access Bench Cards (Multiple States 2015)
As courts develop language access policies, many are developing bench card to standardize bench officer protocols. Examples of a few follow: Minnesota Bench Card for Courtroom Interpreting Minnesota Bench Card for Video Remote Interpreting in the Courtroo ...
News: Limited Licensed Legal Technician Program (American Bar Foundation 2017)
The Washington State Supreme Court (courts.wa.gov) and the Washington State Bar Association (wsba.org) created an innovative program to expand the provision of legal services. Limited Licensed Legal Technicians (LLLTs) represent a new legal role that buil ...
News: National Evaluation And Classification Framework For Non-Lawyer Projects Released (Public Welfare Foundation 2015)
As those of us in the access to justice movement know too well, across the country thousands of people arrive at court every day both unrepresented and unsure of where to go. Many believe that solving this access crisis will require non-lawyer involvement ...
News: Forms in Your Pocket: Mobile Solutions Are Nearly Ready to Scale (Pew Research Center 2016)
According to the Pew Research Center's Internet and Technology Mobile Fact Sheet (pewresearch.org), sixty-four percent of American adults own a smart phone (www.pewinternet.org/fact-sheets/mobile-technology-fact-sheet/), and legal aid organizations i ...
Article: Improving Access to Justice: Plain Language Family Law Court Forms in Washington State (Dyer, Fairbanks, Greiner, Barron, Skreen, Cerrillo-Ramirez, Lee, Hinsee 2013)
From the Abstract: About 65 percent of family law litigants in Washington State come to court without a lawyer. Plain language forms will give many of these pro se litigants the ability to conduct their lawsuits without legal representation or with limite ...