- (-) Remove Evaluation filter Evaluation
- (-) Remove Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys
- Research (18) Apply Research filter
- Reports (7) Apply Reports filter
- 100% Access to Justice (6) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Courts (3) Apply Courts filter
- Self-Help Centers (3) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Technology (3) Apply Technology filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (3) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- Allied Professionals (2) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (2) Apply Forms filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (2) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Strategic Planning (2) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Surveys (2) Apply Surveys filter
- Best Practices (1) Apply Best Practices filter
- Conferences & Summits (1) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Plain Language (1) Apply Plain Language filter
- Plain Language & LEP (1) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Presentations (1) Apply Presentations filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
Evaluation: Evaluation Report of Sonoma County's Self Help Access Center (Legal Aid of Sonoma 2003)
Sonoma County Legal Aid's annual evaluations of the Sonoma County Self Help Access Center (SHAC) are based on data captured from client entry/exit surveys, follow-up interviews, court observation, and court staff interviews. This is the evaluation re ...
Evaluation: Is the Long Beach Self-Help Center Meeting the Family Law Needs of the Court and the Community? (ICM 2004)
This May 2004 Court Executive Development Paper evaluates the Long Beach Family Law Center. The research findings look at the following issues: population identification, court efficiency, customer satisfaction, public, trust and confidence, access to jus ...
Evaluation: LiveHelp (Chat) Pilot Project Final Evaluation (Zorza 2007)
This May 2007 report evaluations the LiveHelp Pilot Project, live chat services for access to justice web site users. Recommended Citation: Richard Zorza, LiveHelp Pilot Project: Chat Services for Access to Justice Web Site Users, Montana Legal Services ...
Evaluation: Massachusetts LegalHelp.org Website Usability (Massachusetts 2004)
This report evaluates the Massachusetts LegalHelp.org website for usability. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY MassLegalHelp.org is a statewide, collaborative project of the Legal Services community of Massachusetts. Along with their other two websites, MassLegalServices ...
Evaluation: Michigan Legal Help Evaluation Report (MLHP 2015)
Executive Summary The Michigan Legal Help Program (MLHP) consists of two components: an interactive statewide website and affiliated Self-Help Centers that provide legal information assistance to individuals representing themselves in simple civil legal m ...
Evaluation: Report on Programs to Assist Self Represented Litigants of the Baltimore City Circuit Court of the State of Maryland- Final Report (Baltimore City Circuit Court 2004)
An evaluation of the programs to assist self-represented litigants in the Circuit Court of Baltimore City, Maryland. The Report was prepared as part of the Trial Court Research and Improvement Consortium Pro Se Assessment Project and uses an Executive Ass ...
Evaluation: Report on the Self-Help Centers of the 4th Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Judicial Branch 2004)
This report is an evaluation of the Self Help Programs of the Fourth Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota, located in Hennepin County. The Hennepin County District Court Self Help Centers and Program provide a mature and effective service to ...
Report: Can Translation Software Help Legal Services Agencies Deliver Legal Information More Effectively in Foreign Languages and Plain English? (Hineline & Hogue 2013)
This report investigates the current and possible uses of translation tools, including fully-automated machine translation and a somewhat different translation technology, translation memory. Translation memory re-uses whole phrases that an expert has pre ...