- 100% Access to Justice (6) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Research (3) Apply Research filter
- Self-Help Centers (3) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Strategic Planning (3) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Allied Professionals (2) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- Articles & SRLN Briefs (2) Apply Articles & SRLN Briefs filter
- Best Practices for Self-Help Centers (2) Apply Best Practices for Self-Help Centers filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (2) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- Libraries (2) Apply Libraries filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (2) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Reports (2) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (2) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Simplification (2) Apply Simplification filter
- Technology (2) Apply Technology filter
- Triage (2) Apply Triage filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (2) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- Conferences & Summits (1) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Constitutional Issues (1) Apply Constitutional Issues filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Ethics Education (1) Apply Ethics Education filter
- Evaluating a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Evaluating a Self-Help Center filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Funding (1) Apply Funding filter
- Funding Strategies (1) Apply Funding Strategies filter
- General Non-Profit Resources for Planning and Evaluation (1) Apply General Non-Profit Resources for Planning and Evaluation filter
- Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency (1) Apply Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency filter
- Judges (1) Apply Judges filter
- Judicial Ethics (1) Apply Judicial Ethics filter
- Law Libraries (1) Apply Law Libraries filter
- Legal Aid (1) Apply Legal Aid filter
- LEP Reports (1) Apply LEP Reports filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Plain Language & LEP (1) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Presentations (1) Apply Presentations filter
- Private Bar (1) Apply Private Bar filter
- Public Libraries (1) Apply Public Libraries filter
- Scaling in Court Systems (1) Apply Scaling in Court Systems filter
- Triage & Service Portal (1) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
- Working Groups (1) Apply Working Groups filter
Report: Guide to the Translation of Legal Materials (NCSC 2011)
Prepared by the Consortium for Language Access in the Courts, Professional Issues Committee of the National Center for State Courts, this document is designed to help courts better understand the many considerations that go into document translation. The ...
Report: Opportunity for All: How the American Public Benefits from Internet Access at U.S. Libraries (Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS 2011)
This report proves the broad use and value of internet access in public libraries. This research, conducted by the University of Washington and funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Institute of Museum and Library Services, was the first ...
Report: Resources to Assist Self-Represented Litigants: A Fifty State Review of the State of the Art (Greacen 2011)
This report was originally commissioned by the Michigan State Bar Foundation to assist Michigan’s Solutions on Self-Help (SOS) Task Force, but modified to serve as a national resource so that it may be of value to other jurisdictions working to enhance su ...
Resource: Access to Justice and Law Libraries (Law Librarians of New England 2011)
This newsletter outlines some of the ways that law librarians can get involved in the access to justice movement. Law Libraries United States access to justice and law.pdf Law Librarians of New England 2011 ...
Presentation: LSC Board Briefing: Technology, Collaboration and Innovation Opportunities (Bravi, Hough, O'Brien, Paul, Zorza 2011)
Briefing presented to the LSC Board in January 2011. Presenters: Scott Bravi, Chief Information Officer, Arnold and Porter Bonnie Hough, Managing Attorney, California Administrative Office of the Courts Mark O'Brien, Executive Director, Pro Bono Net ...
Guide: Delaware’s Judicial Guidelines for Civil Hearings Involving Self-Represented Litigants (Delaware 2011)
The Delaware Supreme Court adopted these guidelines, effective May 11, 2011, designed to address concerns that Judicial Officers may have regarding balancing self-represented litigants’ perceptions of procedural fairness while maintaining neutrality in th ...
Guide: Guidelines for the Operation of Self-Help Centers in California Trial Courts (California 2011)
The Administrative Office of the Courts, in collaboration with judges, court executive officers, attorneys, and other parties with demonstrated interest in services to self-represented litigants, is charged with the development of these guidelines for dis ...
Conference: SRLN Equal Justice Conference Pre-Conference (Las Vegas 2011)
The following are presentation materials from sessions of the May 18, 2011, SRLN Pre-Conference to the 2011 Equal Justice Conference. The annual Equal Justice Conference is sponsored by the American Bar Association and the National Legal Aid and Defender ...
Presentation: Securing Highly Competitive Grant Funds Through Collaborative Efforts and Effective Marketing (Reinhart, Herman 2011)
These are the power point presentation slides used by Don Reinhart, PhD and Madelynn Herman, MA during their presentation at the 2011 ABA/NLADA Equal Justice Conference (for more conference/preconference materials, please click here). They cover grant wri ...
Article: Access to Justice: The Emerging Consensus and Some Questions and Implications (Zorza 2011)
In this 2011 article, Richard Zorza writes that there is a broad emerging general operational consensus within the relevant legal community- courts, bar and legal aid- about the approaches needed for a comprehensive solution. He notes that the four key el ...