- Map Gallery (5) Apply Map Gallery filter
- 100% Access to Justice (3) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- About Cartography (2) Apply About Cartography filter
- Best Practices (2) Apply Best Practices filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (2) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- LEP and Access (2) Apply LEP and Access filter
- Plain Language & LEP (2) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (2) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (2) Apply Research filter
- State-by-State (2) Apply State-by-State filter
- State Language Access Plans (2) Apply State Language Access Plans filter
- Strategic Planning (2) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Working Groups (2) Apply Working Groups filter
- ATJ Commissions (1) Apply ATJ Commissions filter
- Consumer Adoption (1) Apply Consumer Adoption filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Integration with Institutional Process (1) Apply Integration with Institutional Process filter
- LEP Reports (1) Apply LEP Reports filter
- Plain Language (1) Apply Plain Language filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
Presentation: Know Your Users- The Importance of User Experience in Court Planning and Operations (Court Technology Conference 2017)
The Illinois Supreme Court and SRLN created a mapping application to assess the court user's experience in Illinois. “User experience and thinking about our users helps increase efficiencies, helps us know what we don't know, and helps us better ...
Presentation: What’s In It For Me? How to Use Geospatial Data Visualization to Inform and Engage Decision Makers (EJC 2017)
At the 2017 American Bar Association (ABA) Equal Justice Conference and the National Meeting of State Access to Justice Chairs, Nancy Kinnally and Alison Davis-Holland shared their story of how they used geospatial data visualization and strategic messag ...
News: Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Access to Justice Uses SRLN Maps for Statewide Strategic Planning (Illinois Supreme Court 2017)
The Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Access to Justice has started using the SRLN demographics maps for presentations to circuit clerks, circuit court judges, civil legal aid and pro bono practitioners. “The maps helped provide context for why access ...
SRLN GIS Professional Services
SRLN is pleased to make its Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and mapping services available to its members to help to drive data-driven solutions in the justice sector. We have staff with expertise in justice data and geospatial analysis and a full su ...
News: Interactive story map shows hurricane impacts and Florida’s vulnerable populations (Florida 2017)
The Self-Represented Litigation Network (SRLN) helped The Florida Bar Foundation create a new data resource that reveals the impact of Hurricane Irma on Florida and the vulnerable populations who could potentially need civil legal aid in the recovery, and ...