- Reports (3) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (3) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (3) Apply Research filter
- Technology (3) Apply Technology filter
- Human Centered Design (2) Apply Human Centered Design filter
- Triage & Service Portal (2) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (1) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- Monitoring and Evaluation Strategies (1) Apply Monitoring and Evaluation Strategies filter
- Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services (1) Apply Tools for Evaluating Self-Help Programs and Services filter
- Working Groups (1) Apply Working Groups filter
Report: Measuring Online Legal Resources: A Framework Inspired by the Drake Equation (Florida Justice Technology Center 2018)
This report and companion webinar offer a framework to measure access to justice, and whether specific interventions have made an impact. For more information and resources about the Drake Equation for Access to Justice Work, please visit the Florida Just ...
Report: Reaching Floridians with Legal Information: Feedback from Focus Groups and User Testing (Rae & Quinn 2018)
In May 2018, the Florida Justice Technology Center’s FloridaLawHelp.org gathered feedback and input from community members, social services organizations and legal services providers. Through a series of focus group discussions as well as individual user ...
Report: Comparing Online Legal Content Formats: The Results of User Research (Rae & Quinn 2018)
In May 2018, the Florida Justice Technology Center’s FloridaLawHelp.org website conducted short user tests of the same legal content in four different formats with 26 Floridians, the majority of whom (over 80%) reported earning less than 250% of the feder ...