- Human Centered Design (3) Apply Human Centered Design filter
- Reports (3) Apply Reports filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (3) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (3) Apply Research filter
- Technology (3) Apply Technology filter
- Triage & Service Portal (3) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
Report: Testing Triage: Navigating FloridaLawHelp.org (Rae 2019)
In 2019, the Florida Justice Technology Center, conducted user tests of the new FloridaLawHelp.org/triage staging website. The user testing participants were provided with a hypothetical legal problem and asked to navigate the site to get the help they wa ...
Report: Reaching Floridians with Legal Information: Feedback from Focus Groups and User Testing (Rae & Quinn 2018)
In May 2018, the Florida Justice Technology Center’s FloridaLawHelp.org gathered feedback and input from community members, social services organizations and legal services providers. Through a series of focus group discussions as well as individual user ...
Report: Comparing Online Legal Content Formats: The Results of User Research (Rae & Quinn 2018)
In May 2018, the Florida Justice Technology Center’s FloridaLawHelp.org website conducted short user tests of the same legal content in four different formats with 26 Floridians, the majority of whom (over 80%) reported earning less than 250% of the feder ...