- Presentations (3) Apply Presentations filter
- Self-Help Centers (3) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (3) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- 100% Access to Justice (2) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Conferences & Summits (2) Apply Conferences & Summits filter
- Plain Language & LEP (2) Apply Plain Language & LEP filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (2) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (2) Apply Research filter
- Strategic Planning (2) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Unbundling (2) Apply Unbundling filter
- Administrative Agencies (1) Apply Administrative Agencies filter
- Allied Professionals (1) Apply Allied Professionals filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Bar Referral Systems to Unbundled (1) Apply Bar Referral Systems to Unbundled filter
- Best Practices for Self-Help Centers (1) Apply Best Practices for Self-Help Centers filter
- Court Referral Systems to Unbundled (1) Apply Court Referral Systems to Unbundled filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Ethics Education (1) Apply Ethics Education filter
- Evaluation (1) Apply Evaluation filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (1) Apply Forms filter
- Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency (1) Apply Impact of Self-Represented Litigant Innovations on Cost and Efficiency filter
- Judicial Ethics (1) Apply Judicial Ethics filter
- Justice Tech Entrepreneurs (1) Apply Justice Tech Entrepreneurs filter
- Legal Aid (1) Apply Legal Aid filter
- LEP and Access (1) Apply LEP and Access filter
- LEP Reports (1) Apply LEP Reports filter
- Libraries (1) Apply Libraries filter
- Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services (1) Apply Linking a Self-Help Center to Other Services filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Regulatory Concerns (1) Apply Regulatory Concerns filter
- Remote (1) Apply Remote filter
- Reports (1) Apply Reports filter
- Scaling in Court Systems (1) Apply Scaling in Court Systems filter
- Starting a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Starting a Self-Help Center filter
- Technology (1) Apply Technology filter
- Webinars (1) Apply Webinars filter
- (-) Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Alaska (3) Apply Alaska filter
- California (3) Apply California filter
- Illinois (3) Apply Illinois filter
- Iowa (2) Apply Iowa filter
- Maryland (2) Apply Maryland filter
- Michigan (2) Apply Michigan filter
- New York (2) Apply New York filter
- Texas (2) Apply Texas filter
- Utah (2) Apply Utah filter
- Washington (2) Apply Washington filter
- Colorado (1) Apply Colorado filter
- Florida (1) Apply Florida filter
- Idaho (1) Apply Idaho filter
- Indiana (1) Apply Indiana filter
- Kansas (1) Apply Kansas filter
- Louisiana (1) Apply Louisiana filter
- Massachusetts (1) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Missouri (1) Apply Missouri filter
- Montana (1) Apply Montana filter
- Nebraska (1) Apply Nebraska filter
- Nevada (1) Apply Nevada filter
- Ohio (1) Apply Ohio filter
- South Dakota (1) Apply South Dakota filter
- Tennessee (1) Apply Tennessee filter
Report: Report and Recommendations for the Translation and Distribution of Legal Materials for Hmong, Somali and Spanish Speaking Minnesotans (Minnesota 2007)
This Report and Recommendations for the Translation and Distribution of Legal Materials for Hmong, Somali and Spanish Speaking Minnesotans (2007) was developed by the Minnesota Legal Services Coalition to assist the Minnesota Judicial Branch in its effort ...
Weblinks: Language Access Bench Cards (Multiple States 2015)
As courts develop language access policies, many are developing bench card to standardize bench officer protocols. Examples of a few follow: Minnesota Bench Card for Courtroom Interpreting Minnesota Bench Card for Video Remote Interpreting in the Courtroo ...
Webinar: Pro Se/Self Help Program Management (SRLN 2006)
The following are the presentation and supplemental materials from the SRLN Webinar entitled "Pro Se Program Management" which was presented on March 22, 2006 by Susan Ledray, Pro Se Services Manager at the 4th Judicial District Court in Hennepi ...
News: Call for Justice (Minnesota 2015)
Call for Justice, LLC is an innovative non-profit in Minneapolis that seeks to improve access to justice by connecting low-income people to existing legal resources, in partnership with United Way 211 and others. Through collaboration and training, Call f ...
Resource: Referrals to unbundled attorneys (SRLN 2020)
Please see below the list of resources and materials related to how courts manage or inform the public about referrals to unbundled attorneys. Illinois Chicago Bar Foundation Justice Entrepreneurs Project (chicagobarfoundation.org) (JEP) is a small busi ...
Conference: CTC 2015, Court Technology Conference (Minneapolis 2015)
CTC is the largest court technology conference in the world, bringing together more than 1,500 court professionals for three days of learning, training and networking. For more information, including links to materials, please visit the CTC15 event page. ...
Conference: SRLN Equal Justice Conference Pre-Conference (Minneapolis 2008)
The SRLN Preconference to the 2008 Equal Justice Conference engaged lawyers, judges and advocates in a series of sessions on best practices in self-help center and law library programs and partnerships. The Preconference included a visit to the nearby Hen ...
Evaluation: Report on the Self-Help Centers of the 4th Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota (Minnesota Judicial Branch 2004)
This report is an evaluation of the Self Help Programs of the Fourth Judicial District Court of the State of Minnesota, located in Hennepin County. The Hennepin County District Court Self Help Centers and Program provide a mature and effective service to ...
Resource: Resource Guide on Serving Self-Represented Litigants Remotely (SRLN 2016)
The Resource Guide provides options for courts and other entities interested in providing services to self-represented litigants using means that are not face-to-face, instead of, or in addition to, in-person alternatives such as walk-in services, worksho ...
Resource: Sample Unbundled Attorney Engagement Agreements (Multi-State 2020)
Below is a collection of sample forms for unbundled attorney engagement agreements and materials related to unbundling legal services. This is a sampling of state resources, additional information for each state can be found on the American Bar Associatio ...