- Forms (4) Apply Forms filter
- Forms (4) Apply Forms filter
- Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys (4) Apply Reports, Evaluations, Best Practices, Surveys filter
- Research (4) Apply Research filter
- 100% Access to Justice (3) Apply 100% Access to Justice filter
- Bar Referral Systems to Unbundled (2) Apply Bar Referral Systems to Unbundled filter
- Evaluation (2) Apply Evaluation filter
- Reports (2) Apply Reports filter
- Self-Help Centers (2) Apply Self-Help Centers filter
- Strategic Planning (2) Apply Strategic Planning filter
- Technology (2) Apply Technology filter
- Unbundling (2) Apply Unbundling filter
- Automated Forms & E-Filing (1) Apply Automated Forms & E-Filing filter
- Best Practices for Self-Help Centers (1) Apply Best Practices for Self-Help Centers filter
- Court Referral Systems to Unbundled (1) Apply Court Referral Systems to Unbundled filter
- Courts (1) Apply Courts filter
- Datasets & Indices (1) Apply Datasets & Indices filter
- Evaluating a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Evaluating a Self-Help Center filter
- Justice for All (1) Apply Justice for All filter
- Managing a Self-Help Center (1) Apply Managing a Self-Help Center filter
- Map Gallery (1) Apply Map Gallery filter
- Maps (1) Apply Maps filter
- Remote (1) Apply Remote filter
- State-by-State (1) Apply State-by-State filter
- Triage & Service Portal (1) Apply Triage & Service Portal filter
- Trial Court Self-Help (1) Apply Trial Court Self-Help filter
- (-) Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Alaska (2) Apply Alaska filter
- Florida (2) Apply Florida filter
- Illinois (2) Apply Illinois filter
- Indiana (2) Apply Indiana filter
- Minnesota (2) Apply Minnesota filter
- California (1) Apply California filter
- Colorado (1) Apply Colorado filter
- Iowa (1) Apply Iowa filter
- Kansas (1) Apply Kansas filter
- Louisiana (1) Apply Louisiana filter
- Maryland (1) Apply Maryland filter
- Massachusetts (1) Apply Massachusetts filter
- Missouri (1) Apply Missouri filter
- Nebraska (1) Apply Nebraska filter
- Nevada (1) Apply Nevada filter
- New Mexico (1) Apply New Mexico filter
- Ohio (1) Apply Ohio filter
- Tennessee (1) Apply Tennessee filter
- Texas (1) Apply Texas filter
- Washington (1) Apply Washington filter
Report: Snapshot of Indigent Defense Representation in Michigan’s Adult Criminal Courts: The MIDC’S First Survey of Local Court Systems A REPORT OF THE MICHIGAN INDIGENT DEFENSE COMMISSION (Michigan Indigent Defense Commission (MIDC) 2016)
From the Report: Established in 2013 through the passage of Public Act 93, the Michigan Indigent Defense Commission (MIDC) aims to create statewide standards for the delivery of adult criminal indigent defense services. A key component of the MIDC’s manda ...
Report: Resources to Assist Self-Represented Litigants: A Fifty State Review of the State of the Art (Greacen 2011)
This report was originally commissioned by the Michigan State Bar Foundation to assist Michigan’s Solutions on Self-Help (SOS) Task Force, but modified to serve as a national resource so that it may be of value to other jurisdictions working to enhance su ...
News: LEAN Manufacturing Analysis Helps Senior Legal Hotline Network Serve More Clients in Better Ways (Center for Elder Rights Advocacy 2016)
The Center for Elder Rights Advocacy (CERA), a project of Elder Law of Michigan (ELM) provides technical assistance to state, regional, and local organizations in the design, implementation, administration, and evaluation of low-cost legal assistance de ...
Evaluation: Michigan Legal Help Evaluation Report (MLHP 2015)
Executive Summary The Michigan Legal Help Program (MLHP) consists of two components: an interactive statewide website and affiliated Self-Help Centers that provide legal information assistance to individuals representing themselves in simple civil legal m ...
Resource: Sample Unbundled Attorney Engagement Agreements (Multi-State 2020)
Below is a collection of sample forms for unbundled attorney engagement agreements and materials related to unbundling legal services. This is a sampling of state resources, additional information for each state can be found on the American Bar Associatio ...
Resource: Michigan Bar's Limited Scope Tool Kit (Michigan State Bar 2020)
The State Bar of Michigan's Practice Management Resource Center has a dedicated Limited Scope page that provides comprehensive guidance materials on limited scope representation in a Limited Scope Tool Kit. The tool kit provides practice guidance, co ...
SRLN 2021 Forms Competition
A giant congratulations to our SRLN 2021 Forms Competition Winners! Automated Forms Category: UMKC School of Law, Bloch Law Library Static Forms Category: Minnesota State Court Administrator's Office About the 2021 Forms Competition The Self- ...
SRLN Digital Divide State Dashboards
The following links provide a breakdown of the availability, speed, and cost of broadband for the states listed. To find out how to have your state added, please contact [email protected] Indiana Florida Michigan New Mexico Texas broadband digital divide FCC ...