Datasets & Indices
As momentum and consensus has grown in how to tackle the civil justice crisis, so has the commitment to data driven decision making. The following resources are some of the tools we now have to learn more about the access to justice crisis through data.
- The Justice Index at the National Center for Access to Justice at Fordham Law School - https://ncforaj.org/justiceindex/
- The World Justice Project Rule of Law Index at the World JUstice Project - https://worldjusticeproject.org/our-work/research-and-data/wjp-rule-law-...
- The Civil Justice Data Commons at the Institute for Technology Law & Policy at Georgetown Law - https://www.georgetowntech.org/civil-justice-data-commons
- Civil Legal Aid Data at the Legal Services Corporation - https://www.lsc.gov/what-legal-aid/data
- America's Civil Courts - Whom Do We Serve at the Self-Represented Litigation Network - https://srln.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=7bed22dba4...
- Measures for Justice (criminal) - https://measuresforjustice.org/